We are always on the lookout for creative and talented people.
Please submit resumes to
Computer Vision R&D Engineer/Scientist
UC offers an exciting environment to work on challenging high-reward technologies with the potential of bringing in transformational changes to the state-of-the-art. UC is currently seeking a Computer Vision research engineer/scientist to support its vision technology programs. The candidate must be a U.S. citizen.
- Masters or a PhD in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Applied Mathematics
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms.
- R&D experience in Computer Vision and Image/Video Processing
- Strong programming skills in C++, Python or MATLAB.
- Experience with some or all of the following topics: Object detection, tracking, and classification, visual event recognition, online learning, and deep learning.
- Prior experience in executing R&D projects
- Experience with algorithm parallelization, GPUs, and/or embedded systems development
- Competitive compensation package
- Company stock option
- Fully paid for health care benefits
- Relocation, if applicable
- Paid vacations and sick leave allowances